Material Simple Asli Blogger Template Premium Gratis

Material Simple Responsive
Simple Material . Yes ... I've been updating this blog for a long time, because I have to focus on making my template. but calm down I will not sell this template because there is a license from Google Material Design. That means if I sell, I get illicit money:
You could say this template is a trial template, because this template is the first template that I created myself that is helped by using the design framework that I mentioned before, namely Google Material Design Lite .

Surely my friend is curious, what features are included in this template? okay, here I will mention some of the features that this template has.

Simple Material Features
FeaturesAvailability
ResponsiveTrue
Google Testing Validator ToolTrueCheck
Mobile FriendlyTrueCheck
SEO OptimizationTrue
Material DesignTrue
Grid Post HomepageTrue
Slide Menu NavigationTrue
Top Menu NavigationTrue
Pop Up Search BoxTrue
3rd column footerTrue
Ads ReadyTrue
BreadcrumbsTrue
Multi Tabs Sidebar WidgetTrue
Related PostsTrue
Subscribe WidgetTrue
For the time being that's the only feature that I can make, maybe if there is free time then I will update this template again.